Theoretical ModelDecember 5, 2022
Expansion of the FarmCo IoT infrastructureMarch 12, 2023
Worksheet: Psychological Disorders
What do you think of when you read the term “mental disorder?” Do you envision someone acting wild and out of control, or a perpetually sad person who can’t function? In reality, extremes such as these describe only a small fraction of people with psychological illnesses. Many affected people go through life with few others knowing of their condition and contribute to the world in much the same way as others.
In this assignment, you will select a disorder you want to learn more about.
Perform the following tasks:
- Complete the reading assignment and the interactive lecture before attempting this assignment.
- Select a psychological disorder you would like to research.
- Research the most appropriate treatment for the disorder.
- Include at least two sources in your research. Include references and a bibliography. Your resources should include this week’s readings and the external research you conduct using outside sources. The LIRN is an excellent place to find information.
- Once you have completed your research, compose a paper detailing what you have learned. Include the following information:
- Summarize the disorder, including symptoms and behaviors
- Describe the most appropriate treatment for the disorder
- Use this document to answer the questions above.
- Your paper (approximately 250 words) must have correct spelling and grammar.
- Check your assignment against unintended plagiarism.
- Include the proper file naming convention:
|Gradable items in the assignment
|Provided a summary of the disorder, including symptoms and behaviors.
|Provided thorough description of appropriate treatment for the disorder.
|Provided at least two resources, each appropriately referenced; bibliography included.
|Applied the expectations in the Written Assignment Rubric
~~Order This Assignment Today~~