Answer three questions in at least 550 words for each question;
1. Briefly list some important features which may be achieved by the use of a DBMS
2. Briefly discuss the problems which may be faced when using database systems.
3. The choice of file organisation should be based on the system type and purpose. Name
FOUR types of file organisation giving an example of an application for which each type
of file may be used.
4. Briefly explain four of some of the areas that computers are used.
5. Outline the classification by power and size/ configuration of computers.